Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Can not satisfy my wife from 2 years of my marriage

Dear Doctor,

Please suggest me a medicine which can increase my penis size and also provide me the solution to stay long in Sex.

My wife told me that she is never satisfied with the sex in our two year married life.

Please save my married life and suggest me. I am living in Mumbai so may be I am not able to come in ahmedabad.

Please suggest me and give me your account no. if i will get some benefit from your suggestions then I will pay for it.


For Answer
Click Here
http://www.lifecareayurveda.com/qa/52

 

Dr. Nikul Patel

Ayurveda Consultant

Phone : +91-79-400 80844, Mobile : +91-98250 40844

 

Atharva Ayurveda Clinic and Panchkarma Center

307, Third Floor, Shalin Complex,

Krishnabaug, Maninagar,

Ahmedabad (Gujarat); India – 380008

Timings : 10.00 am to 6.30 pm (IST)

No comments:

Post a Comment