Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Genital warts, unprotected sex, reddish falkky white spots on scrotum


Dear Sir, I an 20 years and I facing the problem from last one month as on my scrotum, white spots are appears, which sometimes turn to be red flaky spots, When its white it appears to have the same description as genital warts.
When I itch on them the bits are gone and it appears back after such hours. I only had sex once with a girl last year around June.
Tell me what to do? should I have gone to doctor and advise me ayurveda medicines for the same.


 For Answer
Click this link
http://www.lifecareayurveda.com/qa/17


 

Dr. Nikul Patel

Ayurveda Consultant

Phone : +91-79-400 80844, Mobile : +91-98250 40844

 

Atharva Ayurveda Clinic and Panchkarma Center

307, Third Floor, Shalin Complex,

Krishnabaug, Maninagar,

Ahmedabad (Gujarat); India – 380008

Timings : 10.00 am to 6.30 pm (IST)

No comments:

Post a Comment